Pages

Monday 17 August 2009

No Eyes, No Energy

I'm miffed. I'm also exhausted.
I ordered a bulk amount of eyes for my amigurumi over a week ago. I hope there is just a delay at the supplier end and the Royal Mail hasn't eaten them.
It's very frustrating, and the postman must beginning to think I have a crush on him or something since I throw the door open every morning, delighted to see him (hoping on those eyes).
Maybe tomorrow.......
Of course I'm back at work tomorrow so even if they do come I won't be doing much with them. I will probably need a nap before I go to work at 4pm the way things are going. I can't stay awake!
So far I've come up with one daft reason after another to explain it. A lack of oxygen in the attic? The weather changing (autumn is sneaking in, it's been pouring and it's no longer bright at 5.45am when I have to get up). Caffeine withdrawal?
Truth is I've no idea and make up reasons to stop everyone worrying. Watch this space, and if nothing happens I'm probably asleep again!

No comments:

Post a Comment