Pages

Monday 15 June 2009

Better Late Than Never

I meant to post on Thursday after Joseph and I dropped more toys in Stirling (check The Toy Society page - it's been a busy few days around the world!) but I have an excuse in that I didn't want to type one handed!
Joseph somehow managed to knock me over while we were playing football and I've sprained my wrist. So both mother and son now have matching bandaged left arms!
It's not so bad this morning thankfully and he's gone off to school without his sling (no doubt on purpose).

Back to crafty things, I refound a site I loved - mypicot.com; it's great for learning more unusual stitches and patterns.
I'll be trying some later to decide what texture to use for my owls, although I did scribble down a pattern as I went along yesterday, I'm sure it can be improved upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment