Pages

Wednesday 8 July 2009

Lost and Found


I also found this little guy discarded on the street. I can't remember his name, but I dare say he's escaped from a Happy Meal or something similar.
He was lying on the pavement for 3 days so I've brought him home and added him to my Lost and Found box.
Eventually he'll probably make his way into a collage.
My Lost and Found box is just a collection of objects and interesting 'things' that I've found discarded or lost, and thought I could use in some future art project. I always make sure the object is there for a while before I bring it home, just in case someone comes looking for it. Mostly it's tickets, bits of notes, unidentifiable things, broken parts of toy etc; urban flotsam if you like.




2 comments:

  1. I think that's a really nice idea to have a lost and found box!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog the other day. I've now fixed my Folksy link!

    Vic

    ReplyDelete