Pages

Wednesday 5 January 2011

2am..

No nigthshift to blame the hour on, just a bout of insomnia which probably isn't being helped by surfing the net and finding other folks' lovely blogs and wonderful creations. They are just getting my mind working overtime!
I just stumbled upon the Sketchy Project
Now, that's a good idea and the sort of thing I would love to do myself, only it's also the sort of thing I'll start tomorrow and tomorrow never quite arrives. Either that or I'd find myself a word generator, do my sketch, take a photo and then never get round to uploading the images anywhere eventually leading to a mass delete.
A nice hard backed sketchbook could be the answer but I suspect that is maybe just an excuse to go window shopping on Folksy......... How gorgeous is this one?
Handbound Notebook by Katie Bowles
Too nice to draw in maybe?!

No comments:

Post a Comment