Pages

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Gone, but not forgotten.

I don't know why I did it. It wasn't planned.
Because I had no finished work for the openstudios, I suddenly decided to put some toys out on display outside my studio door.
It's been a few months since I even made any, they were all languishing inside boxes and carrier bags, almost forgotten about. Poor wee things shoved away into the back of the studio simply so they weren't taking up space at home.

They've all gone! All sold. I almost feel like I've let them down cos it was a total after thought and they all sold while I was elsewhere so I didn't even get to say goodbye!


Hope they are happy in their new homes.
I didn't even have a photo of them. I took pictures of my studio, my artwork, the ATC's on the same table, but this picture of my toys I had to steal from the openstudios facebook page! That's bad.

I need to make more.

No comments:

Post a Comment