Pages

Sunday 24 July 2011

Rabbit's Rebirth

I pulled out my amigurumi rabbit pattern the other day. Now, it was just a list of numbers typed into a sticky note on the computer. Nothing to say what list of numbers refered to which individual body parts, no pictures, nothing, so it was really nice watching him/her emerge on my crochet hook.

I've changed it a little, but it's the same rabbit, it's just evolved a little bit.
This one has a loop stitch tail, basically because I didn't have anyway of making pompoms at work and didn't want to wait. I think it works okay, but could be better with maybe smaller loops or something. Definitely worth experimenting with.

Now she just needs some friends and then maybe a new home... anybody looking to adopt a little bunny?

Hopscotch

1 comment:

  1. Precious! I like the print fabric you used on the ears.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete